Friday, October 16, 2009

Kicking Things Off


Welcome once again on what has been an exciting season of SJHL hockey and importantly for this blog's sake the Estevan Bruins. I'm Blaine Weyland the voice of the Bruins. The Sherwood Conference is proving to be a tight race. With not too much separation in the division it should be an exciting race to watch that should last into the new year.


The Bruins begin the first home and home of the season with the Weyburn Red Wings tonight. Opening faceoff tonight at the Civic Auditorium at 7:30. And tomorrow the 2 teams will meet in Weyburn.


And eventually when I am able to learn how to upload interviews on the blog I will be able to upload not only plenty of Bruin interviews but as well my various interviews including many Saskatchewan Roughriders interviews.

So in the meantime enjoy my words and thoughts.

No comments: