Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Locker Chatter

First Radio and now television.

Last week was the premiere episode of Locker Talk. A television show that I host, that looks into the sporting issues in sports, locally in Estevan as well on the national stage.

Doing a sports show is something that I have always dreamed about, so it lead to some big nerves while filming the first episode last week. It was great that I was talking to the coaches of the ECS Football team, guys who I coached with cause it made doing the show a little bit easier.

As the first episode rolled on, I felt more at ease and a little bit confident. It really started to come together.

I always want to improve and make every episode better than the last. So hopefully last week was the worst episode ever. But I'm looking each show better and better and making the show something that everyone wants to tune into each and every week.

So coming up this week in Episode we are talking about University of Regina basketball coming to Estevan, Officiating in Sports, the Estevan Bruins and a little bit of Rider talk.

No comments: