Friday, July 8, 2011

Heading into the Weekend

-- Ah the weekend has finally has arrived. I'm especially excited for this weekend since I'm get an extra day off. Mind you I got to work 6 day weeks following this weekend for awhile, so I'm going to enjoy this weekend as much as I can.

-- The first order for business will be attending the Riders game tomorrow against Montreal. I'm expecting a different type of Rider game this week. I think Darian Durant will bounce back this week, even though I'm not blaming not him for the loss last week. I think we will see a more efficient offense and obviously we'll see adjustments on defence after getting beaten by the Eskimos. More importantly hopefully see a pass rush this week. And if you want more Rider news head to Rod Pedersen and Mitchell Blair blogs which is located on the right of this page.

-- I'm finally going to get a round of golf in this weekend. With Woodlawn under water for the most part this spring and summer, I haven't dusted off the clubs yet. Just giving a heads up for any home owners in Warman that you may see some golf balls on your front yard on Sunday.

-- Looking forward to getting back to work on Tuesday. I'll be interviewing with Dan O'Toole of TSN about the Kraft Celebration Tour. What crazy antics will be in store?

-- By the way the Kraft Celebration Tour vote for Estevan is July 19. Make sure you vote for Estevan.

-- There may be some MMA coming to Estevan in the fall. I know the Hard Knock Fighting Championship were coming to town last week, but they were plagued with some travel problems, like the water on the highway and I'm not sure if they made it. I'm hoping to track someone down next week.

-- Hopefully this hot and dry weather continues for a couple of weeks because we sure need it in the Southeast. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Thomas Price said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.