Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where Does the Time Go?

It was back to the grind for yours truly today as my 18 day holiday came to an end yesterday. It was nice to get away for a couple of weeks and relax. Even though I was off for nearly three weeks, my break was pretty uneventful. I spent the majority of the time in Saskatoon-Humboldt, but I did manage to spend a few days up at Waskiseu. I did manage to get some golfing and fishing in on my time off.

Just a couple of things that are coming up in the Estevan sports scene. 

The football season has started in Estevan with the Minor teams playing in their first game last weekend and the Elecs begin the season on Friday with practice.  A special day for Estevan football will be taking place on September 8, there will be more details on that next week.

The Estevan Bruins will kick off their training camp on Friday September 7. Black and Gold game will be held on Sunday Sept.9. Regular season begins on Thursday September 20 in Melville.

Hard Knocks Fighting returns to Spectra Place on September 14.

I'm looking forward to getting ready with a busy fall season in sports.

No comments: