Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hockey Season Is Almost Here

With a couple of days before the beginning of training camp, the majority of the Bruins have arrived in Estevan, as another season is upon us.

I decided to head down to the rink to say hello to the returning veterans who I haven't seen all summer. Guys like Cole Olson, Chris Daniels, Josh Jelinski, and Calder Neufeld. I also said hello to Derek Tendler who I haven't seen since he left Estevan on January of 2010.

Ryan Ostertag also stepped on the ice at Spectra Place for the first time, (I've seen Ryan a couple of times this summer. Once again thanks for the ride from the airport Oscar!)

Shea Cooper is the lone veteran not in Estevan, but he's expected to arrive tomorrow.

The Bruins will officially open up camp on Friday. I'll have a preview for the Bruins on the blog, some time on Friday as we begin to take a look at the 2011-12 season.

No comments: