Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

SJHL

One week closer to the playoffs and nothing is settled in the Sherwood. I think for the Bruins, a win over Melville would give them a huge advantage for 4th spot. The Bruins and Mils don't meet again until the final game of the season. I think an 8 point lead for the Bruins right now, would be too big for the Mils to overcome.

NHL

So Crosby...Malkin..Iginla..Hemsky are all going to miss the All-Star Game. Still I'm excited for the fantasy draft. I think Staal and Lidstrom would be crazy if they don't pick Steven Stamkos with the first pick. I think he may give Sid a run for the Hart and may even pass him as the favorite not too long from now.

NFL

Packers and Steelers in the Super Bowl. Kind of a meh final for me. I don't mind either team, don't really hate either but don't really love either. I'm cheering for the Steelers cause I love Big Ben and Polamalu.

Well got too run and do the Mils-Bruins Game

No comments: