Friday, June 29, 2012

CFL Picks



Ever since I was about 10 years old I always make CFL predictions. I'm pretty sure I picked the Roughriders to win the Grey Cup. (Well maybe not 1999, even then Rider fans had to realize they weren't winning the Grey Cup that year)

But this year I do think the Riders have a shot. I will say BC is the favorite in the league, but in the CFL the only that matter is that you win three games in November.

I think the balance of power has shifted over to Eastern Division although I don't think there will be a crossover this year.

Here's my predictions on the 2012 season

East

Hamilton  12-6
Montreal  11-7
Toronto     9-9
Winnipeg   8-10

West
BC         13-5
Sask       10-8
Calgary    8-10
Edmonton 6-12

Montreal over Hamilton
Sask over BC

Grey Cup
Sask over Montreal

I can't bet against the Riders. GO Riders GO and let's enjoy the 2012 season

No comments: