Ever since I was a little kid I've always made predictions for the major sporting leagues (I count the CFL as major league in this case).
So feel free to take a look at these picks and laugh now, trust me it's funnier looking back at them in about 6 months.
Predicted Regular season standings
1. New England-- Another year on top, but the gap is closing.
2. NY Jets-- At this point I'm more worried about their secondary than their offence
3 Miami- If their offense improves, might push for a wildcard
4. Buffalo- Unless Watkins is the new Megatron, their trade with Clev. will look incredibly stupid
1. Cincinnati- I like this team in the regular season. Playoffs though...
2. *Baltimore- A bounce back year for the Ravens.
3. Pittsburgh- If there's a team that reeks 8-8, it's this one.
4. Cleveland- Wouldn't be surprised if they traded Manziel with 2 first rounders in 15..it is Cleveland remember, and I'm sure Jerry would listen.
1. Indy-- Andrew Luck is going to have an MVP type season
2. *Houston- I'm predicting Mallett takes over by Week 6
3. Jacksonville- Next year could be the Jags breakout year.
4. Tennessee- Possible landing spot for Winston or Mariota if they declare.
1. Denver- Probably the best record in the regular season.
2. Oakland- Only reason I think this, is because Carr is starting at QB and not Schaub.
3. San Diego- Not sold on the Chargers D
4. Kansas City- Let's see how KC handles a tougher schedule.
1.Philadelphia- The Eagles won't miss a beat.
2.Washington- Their offence is going to be good this year..not sure about their D.
3. NY Giants- The Giants are going to break the trend being good every second year.
4. Dallas- How is this D going to be better when they got rid of their best player.
1.Green Bay- Only question I have on this team is their secondary.
2.*Chicago- The D is going to be better, the offence will still be good
3 Detroit- Should've made the playoffs last year. Not going to this year again
4.Minnesota- Wouldn't be surprised if AP is traded after this season.
1.New Orleans- Best record in the NFC
2. Tampa Bay- A sleeper pick of mine, but I like their offence and their D will be a lot better
3. Carolina- Unless Cam Newton is the MVP, I can't see a return trip to the playoffs
4. Atlanta- Defense wins championships, and this isn't even close to a championship D.
1. San Fran- If they stay afloat early, the returns of Bowman and Aldon will spark this team
2. *Seattle- I like Russell Wilson, would cheer for the guy on probably any other team
3. Arizona- Carson Palmer isn't a playoff QB
4. St. Louis- Shaun Hill and Case Keenum ain't taking you to the playoffs in this division.
New England beats Houston
Baltimore beats Cincinnati
Indy over New England
Denver over Baltimore
Indy over Denver
Philly over Chicago
Seattle over Green Bay
San Fran over Philly
Seattle over New Orleans
San Fran over Seattle
San Fran over Indy
Off Player Andrew Luck
Def Player JJ Watt
Off Rookie- Derek Carr
Def Rookie- JaDeveon Clowney
Enjoy the season everyone..