Sunday, September 7, 2014

Putting Your Money on Red Week 1 (Fantasy Football Picks)


Today is one of my favorite days of the year, it's opening day in the NFL. Nothing but football from the moment I open my eyes until I go to sleep...sounds like heaven to me.

Besides the football games itself, the thing I love most about FootballDay (I won't be calling it Sunday until February) is Fantasy Football.

Most people tune into ESPN, NFL Network, FOX, CBS (ok no one under 50 watches CBS) for the latest fantasy advice, and years of watching these "fantasy experts" has made me believe I'm just as smart as these hacks, so I'm going to prove it.

I actually filmed a video explaining my start ems and sit ems, but I didn't realize how long it takes to upload the video, so I promise next week this feature will be in video form.

But here's my list of start em's and sit ems'.

Start

QBs

Andrew Luck- Indy
Colin Kaepernick- SF
Carson Palmer- Ari
Sleeper
Derek Carr-Oak

RBs


Arian Foster-Hou
Matt Forte-Chic
Toby Gerhart-Jax
Sleeper
Mark Ingram- NO

WRs
Emmanuel Sanders- Den
Vincent Jackson-TB
Pierre Garcon- Wash
Sleeper
James Jones Oak

TEs

Vernon Davis- SF
Denis Pitta- Bal
Zach Ertz-Phil
Sleeper
LaDarius Green-SD

Defs

New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Tampa Bay Bucaneers
Sleeper
Detroit Lions

Sit ems

QBs

Phil Rivers- San Di
Cam Newton- Car
Brian Hoyer- Clev

RBs
Steven Jackson-Atl
Maurice Jones-Drew Jax
Bernard Pierce- Bal

WRs
Keenan Allen- SD
Sammy Watkins- Buf
Kelvin Benjamin- Car

TEs

Antonio Gates- SD
Eric Ebron- Det
Jared Cook- St.L

Defs

Washington Redskins
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers


No comments: