Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Goal Call of the Year

I've been wanting to do this all offseason, but I finally got sometime to put up online. I've always wondered what my best goal calls were during the season. So I listed 5 of my favorites and I will open up a poll throughout the month. So take a listen and give a vote to your favorite Blaine Weyland Goal Call in the 2010-2011 season.




1. Findlay Buzzer Beater.

Back in November the Bruins and the Kindersley Klippers were tied with only a few seconds remaining, Ben Findlay takes a last second rush and turns it into a buzzer beater goal.





2. Crosssss!

The next night in Battlefords when the Bruins staged a third period comeback against the Northstars. Troy Hunter makes a great pass in the corner and Mark Cross buries it.




3. Mr Dramatic

Jonathan Ceci scored nothing but clutch goals for the Bruins. One of them was a walkoff shootout winner in Melfort.




4. Blonde Bomber

Game 1 of the Survivor Series against Melville. Josh Jelinski scores less than a minute into overtime.





5. Oh My God!

Game 5 against Melville and Dominic Perrault scores the Overtime winner to give the Bruins a hard fought series.

No comments: