Thursday, June 30, 2011

My CFL Picks


Every year since I was about 9 years I usually give yearlyFL predictions. Of course back in my early years of predictions, I would always pick the Roughriders to win the Grey Cup. Unfortunately Tom Burgess, Warren Jones among others weren't able to lead the Riders to the promised land. But now that the Riders are perennial contenders, my picks seem to become a lot more accurate.

So Here's my picks for 2011, feel free to look back at November and laugh.

West

1 Saskatchewan 11-7

2. BC 10-8

3. Calgary 9-9

4. Edmonton 7-11

East

1. Montreal 11-7

2. Hamilton 9-9

3. Toronto 8-10

4. Winnipeg 6-12

West Final

Sask 37 BC 31

East Final

Ham 28 Mont 24


Grey Cup

Sask 34 Ham 25


I find it hard to believe that it's going to be Saskatchewan and Montreal in the Cup Final for the third straight year, and I think Hamilton has closed the gap between them and the Alouettes. And the biggest reason why the Riders finish top spot, Darian Durant wins the Most Outstanding Player of the year. It's just a hunch I have.

Now that the offseason is over, let's enjoy the 2011 season.

No comments: