Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back To Work

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holidays with their family and friends. I've been off since December 18 and it's really hard to believe that it's already December 29, Christmas holidays always go by way too fast.

-- Over the next couple of days there will be plenty of Bruins stuff on the blog, I'll look over the first half, preview the second half of the season and the home and home set with the Weyburn Red Wings, and look ahead to the Bruins Alumni game on Sunday at Spectra Place.

-- A quick glance back at my holidays, like I said before, I was off since last Sunday and I enjoyed all of my holidays in the Saskatoon and Humboldt area visiting with family and friends. There were a lot of people who I didn't get a chance to visit with and a lot of activities that I didn't get to do, but that's typical for any holiday.

-- My favorite thing about the Christmas holidays is the World Junior Hockey Championships, and it's pretty cool that Jaden Schwartz is this year's captain. It seems like yesterday that he was playing with the Notre Dame Hounds of the SJHL.

-- I'll be back a little bit later today with the thoughts of the Bruins first half to the season.

No comments: