Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bruins Sportsman Dinner A Big Hit. Audio with Scott Schultz and Rod Pedersen




It was a real fun night at Spectra Place for the Estevan Bruins Sportman's Dinner. The auctions alone were able to raise over $40,000 for the hockey organization.  The speakers  were Marty McSorley, Scott Schultz and Morris Lukowich, with Rod Pedersen as MC and "Jungle" Jim Jerome helped introduce McSorley. They all did a great job of entertaining everyone throughout the evening.

I'll have more thoughts about the evening on Tuesday after I return from a brief holiday. (I'm sure Rod will have more on his blog on Monday)

I just want to thank Pedersen and Schultz for letting me join them for Sportscage in the afternoon and also a thank you to Prairie Mud Services for giving me a great seat in the house.

Here's a couple of interviews I did with Schultz and Pedersen. I spoke to Schultz before the dinner and Pedersen after the dinner.

Pedersen


Schultz 


Here's a few pictures from the evening as well.

Volunteer Coach of the Year Steve McLellan, Female Athlete of the Year  Shelby Hall and Male Athlete of the Year Kolby Fleury

Morris Lukowich

Scott Schultz

Rod Pedersen

Marty McSorley

"Jungle" Jim Jerome

McSorley giving the crowd an Al Iafrate story

A couple of Estevan Bruins from last season (Eric Baldwin to the left Matthew Dochylo to the right)

No comments: