Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

--Back from a brief holiday. I was away from work since last Thursday, but anytime I spend 8.5 hours driving, I would hardly call yesterday a holiday, when will Winter end?

-- Not surprised Yorkton is leading 2-0, but surprised how convincing they won on home ice. If Yorkton wins again tonight, you might as well punch their ticket to the SJHL final.

-- Bauer Final is pretty much what I expected. I think the series will last 6 games.

-- Pretty heartbreaking being a Flames fan right now. They come from behind twice on the road in California and only come away with 2 points out of 4. With the Western Conference as close as it can be, there's no doubt those 2 extra points will hurt the Flames one way or another.

-- UFC. It's official Jon "Bones" Jones is for real. I can't believe how much he dominated Shogun on Saturday at UFC 128. At only 23, Jones is the future of the light heavyweight division, and I can see him go on a little run with the title. I don't think we will see a Jones-Anderson Silva fight for a long time.

Those are just some of my quick thoughts on what feels like a Monday morning.

2 comments:

Dman said...

adsdf

Dman said...

Since the application deadline for coach/gm has passed would you be able to comment on any possible potential candidates?