Friday, March 4, 2011

What A Series!

It's 1:15 and I got to be up in about 3 and a half hours for work, so I'll try and be quick.

What a series, hats off to the Melville Millionaires. I think everyone outside of Melville thought this series would be a cake walk for the Bruins, but the Mils showed true grit and character to push the Bruins to the limit.

But back to Game 5..according to Calder Neufeld, Dominic Perrault scored the game winner in overtime to give the Bruins the win. It was great to see Perrault get the overtime winner, he's played some great hockey this series and has emerged as a leader for the Bruins.

Bruin goal scorers tonight. Dominic Perrault with a pair and Jonathan Ceci with a goal and a assist.

I'll have more thoughts and audio on the series tomorrow, but I need sleep. But I'll be in Yorkton Saturday night, and you can catch Game 1 at Yorkton on Saturday on CJ1280 and discoverestevan.com beginning at 7:15.

No comments: