Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playoff Picks



16 teams are now chasing to grab a kiss with Lord Stanley. There's nothing better than playoff hockey and this post season should deliver some more memorable moments. Here's my predictions.

East

Washington over NY Rangers in 6. I can't see the Caps losing in the first round again.

Buffalo over Philly in 7. Yep upset. An injured Chris Pronger scares me about Philly. I think Miller is this years Halak.

Boston over Montreal in 5. Boston is built for the playoffs. Carey Price has to steal the series if the Habs want a shot.

Tampa Bay over Pitts in 7. No Crosby.No cup for Pittsburgh

West

Vancouver over Chicago in 5. I just think the Canucks are too fired up for the Hawks.

San Jose over LA Kings in 6. Pavelski and Couture are the 2 best players in San Jose in my mind.

Pheonix over Detroit in 7. It's been 23 years since the Jets/Coyotes won a series..the skid is over.

Anaheim over Nashville in 6. The Ducks just have to much firepower in my eyes.

2nd rd.

East

Washington over Buffalo
Boston over Tampa Bay

West

Vancouver over Phoenix
Anaheim over San Jose

Conf Finals

East
Boston over Washington

West
Anaheim over Vancouver

Finals

Anaheim over Boston

Conn Smythe Pick: Ryan Getzlaf

No comments: