Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

In a strike of scheduling genius..(or just dumb luck) The SJHL championships will wrap up in La Ronge tonight as the Terriers and Ice Wolves meet in Game 7. This is one of the best SJHL finals in recent memory, although I still might rank the 2008 final with the Humboldt Broncos and Kindersley Klippers slightly ahead now, although that Game 7 didn't have much drama. It should be an entertaining series finale at the Mel.

Starting tomorrow you can say my television plans will be booked as the NHL playoffs kick off. Even when my team (the Flames) don't make the playoffs, I still get excited for the playoffs. It seems like the first round is the round where we'll see the triple overtime games and there should be plenty of 7 game series. I'll post my picks tomorrow.

It was cool hearing the Clermont interview on Rod Pedersen's SportsCage yesterday. I was more than happy to help provide some listening material for the Rider faithful. Clermont was a very classy act along with Getzlaf and Dominguez.

That's it for today, one more sleep everybody.

No comments: